Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43461 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,172 Dinar (R$ 4,997) in Joinville.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (39 minutes ago)