Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34113 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,949 Dinar (RM8,644) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)