Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,963 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10101 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,442 Dinar (R 24,173) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)