Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,019 Dinar (€2,547) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)