Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39142 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,655 Dinar (R$ 6,782) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)