Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40964 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,464 Dinar (R$ 8,456) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)