Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,028 Dinar (₩1,616,384) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (42 minutes ago)