Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,028 Dinar (₩1,622,249) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.57 (about 1 hour ago)