Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20928 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 483 Dinar (元2,307) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)