Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20447 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 476 Dinar (元2,327) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)