Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 LYDX / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,827 Dinar (元9,095) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)