Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02089 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,395 Dinar (₨114,639) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)