Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37501 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,323 Dinar (16,862 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (40 minutes ago)