Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37490 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,025 Dinar (16,072 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)