Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 13,951 Dinar ($10,220) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (26 minutes ago)