Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,836 Dinar (€1,171) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)