Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,731 Dinar (€1,816) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)