Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,945 Dinar (€1,195) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (30 minutes ago)