Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,409 Dinar (₩1,114,378) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (39 minutes ago)