Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,338 Dinar (€817) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)