Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,820 Dinar (₩3,850,857) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)