Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,111 Dinar (₩3,349,232) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)