Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,935 Dinar (₩3,190,305) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (31 minutes ago)