Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,339 Dinar (₩3,591,538) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)