Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37738 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,353 Dinar (﷼ 6,236) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)