Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02007 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 960 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 824 Dinar (₨41,052) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)