Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02102 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,809 Dinar (₨133,645) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)