Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01986 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,678 Dinar (285,965 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)