Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02006 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,008 Dinar (249,667 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)