Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01951 LYD / KGS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,044 Dinar (258,533 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)