Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02144 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 864 Dinar (₨40,286) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (40 minutes ago)