Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02051 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 845 Dinar (₨41,219) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (37 minutes ago)