Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,685 Dinar ($1,897) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)