Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.408 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,084 Dinar ($2,901) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)