Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,360 Dinar ($2,375) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)