Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.355 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,481 Dinar ($5,523) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)