Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,982 Dinar ($4,274) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)