Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,895 Dinar ($2,726) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (37 minutes ago)