Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,224 Dinar ($2,307) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)