Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01988 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,707 Dinar (₨85,875) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)