Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37270 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 860 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 745 Dinar (1,998TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)