Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32709 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,235 Dinar (3,776TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)