Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37166 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,576 Dinar (4,240TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)