Cost of living comparison between İzmir, Turkey and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45540 LYD / TRY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,580 Dinar (5,664TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)