Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01217 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,740 Dinar (¥800,318) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)