Cost of living comparison between Iwaki, Japan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01346 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 23,366 Dinar (¥1,735,751) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)