Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,427 prices entered by 866 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28997 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,040 Dinar (3,586TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)