Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39200 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,490 Dinar (8,903TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)