Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07617 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 427 Dinar (E£ 5,603) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)