Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37510 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,743 Dinar (7,313TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)