Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.870 LYD / JOD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,005 Dinar (Dinar 1,072) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)