Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41174 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,358 Dinar (S/. 3,299) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (34 minutes ago)