Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 LYD / CLP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,755 Dinar (CH$1,774,329) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)