Cost of living comparison between Ipswich, United Kingdom and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.792 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,630 Dinar (£8,721) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (about 2 hours ago)