Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32160 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 578 Dinar (RM1,796) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)