Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.337 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,091 Dinar ($4,554) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)