Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.379 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,862 Dinar ($4,975) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)