Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.773 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 18,700 Dinar (£10,546) in Inverness.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)