Cost of living comparison between Inverness, United Kingdom and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.718 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,327 Dinar (£8,920) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)