Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.521 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,598 Dinar (€1,707) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)