Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.634 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,168 Dinar (€2,550) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)