Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02100 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,129 Dinar (₨53,769) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)