Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44334 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,820 Dinar (R$ 6,360) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (31 minutes ago)