Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41800 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,428 Dinar (R$ 5,808) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)