Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ilorin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00375 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,643 Dinar (1,769,871 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)