Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ilorin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00453 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,453 Dinar (3,193,769 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (28 minutes ago)