Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02704 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,676 Dinar (Php61,962) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (35 minutes ago)