Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 850 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 745 Dinar (﷼ 20,806,656) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)