Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 870 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 765 Dinar (﷼ 19,883,769) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (40 minutes ago)