Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42288 LYD / PEN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,403 Dinar (S/. 3,317) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (33 minutes ago)