Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.417 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,836 Dinar ($2,002) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)