Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00386 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,301 Dinar (856,125 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)