Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00378 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,778 Dinar (1,263,368 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)