Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00453 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 795 Dinar (175,641 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)