Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00381 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,056 Dinar (539,100 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (43 minutes ago)