Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01368 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 99 Dinar (₨7,211) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)