Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15787 LYD / EGP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 502 Dinar (E£ 3,183) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)