Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,462 Dinar ($3,998) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)