Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,873 Dinar ($4,325) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (25 minutes ago)